Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Arnold for Maya Forum
Rendering with Arnold in Maya using the MtoA plug-in.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya constantly display warning in Script Editor and Command Result when using the <attr:> token in the texture file name, making Maya so laggy

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
thanhmimi080791
61 Views, 0 Replies

Maya constantly display warning in Script Editor and Command Result when using the <attr:> token in the texture file name, making Maya so laggy

Hi, when I use <attr:> token for texture path, Maya constantly emerges the ' geometry: could not read STRING parameter "carName" ' Warning and some others as images below, (regardless of my shader detecting the right texture maps, and the render ouput also looks good). And another annoying thing is that in File Path Editor window, although my render detect the right texture maps with <attr:> token, it still displays that my texture is missing. Any idea to fix that? Thank you!
P/s: "carName" is just my custom attribute for token usageUntitled Project_Screenshot 2024-10-07 104255_2024-10-07_11.05.25.pngUntitled Project_Screenshot 2024-10-07 104256_2024-10-07_11.05.36.png
Tags (1)
Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report