Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

numbering table

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
stm1A
467 Views, 5 Replies

numbering table

hi,

is there a way to show the number of each pieces in the second column, mine is empty (attached file).

and how can i open that table without re-numbering model?

thanks

stm1A

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
sampie
in reply to: stm1A

Hi @stm1A

You can open it again with the "Data Panel" in the Home Tab or the "Model Browser" under Project Explorer in the Home Tab.

As to why the quantities are not showing, you can upload the model or part of it if you want to so that I can have a look at it.

1.jpg2.jpg

Kind Regards,
Sampie
_______________________________________________________________________________________
If you find my post useful, please give me Kudos. If my post solved your problem, please accept it as a solution.
youtube.com/prokonbuild
Message 3 of 6
stm1A
in reply to: sampie

hi,

please find attacked file

thanks in advance

stm1A

Message 4 of 6
sampie

Hi @stm1A

It shows the quantities when I number. Is the quantities empty in the Model Browser as well?

3.jpg

Kind Regards,
Sampie
_______________________________________________________________________________________
If you find my post useful, please give me Kudos. If my post solved your problem, please accept it as a solution.
youtube.com/prokonbuild
Message 5 of 6
stm1A
in reply to: sampie

hi,

i can see the quantyty in model browser, not in Numbering Sp, see file attacked.

thanks 

Message 6 of 6
sampie

Hi @stm1A

That is strange! At least we know the quantities are there. Perhaps try a repair/reinstall?

Kind Regards,
Sampie
youtube.com/prokonbuild

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report