Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

main part quantity issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
279 Views, 2 Replies

main part quantity issue

I've ran into an issue with a stair assembly that has two as its quantity number.  This shows up in the model browser, the detail and detail list.  However when I open the main parts properties the assembly quantity is only 1 and there is no numbering issue(such as two assemblies with the same part mark.)  No matter what it seems to add an addition assembly.  When I change the assembly quantity to 4 it will reflect 5 in the model browser and my drawing upon update.  Any ideas what's going on?  thanks julian

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wtheron
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Julian,

Can you upload a sample model.dwg ?

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wtheron

I worked around this by coping the entire assembly with a base point, deleting it and reinserting it into the model.  Then I manually assigned my assembly part mark.  This worked fine because I hadn't started cleaning up the drawing but wouldn't have been ideal if I already had.  Unfortunately I don't have a dwg saved that is still in this condition to figure out what was going on.  Thank you though

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report