Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing placement

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dusanduckinoski996
325 Views, 1 Reply

Drawing placement

Hello, when i generate the drawing it is inside of the frame but i want it to be centered not left or right, is that possible with DSM?
Second i found out that this problem is maybe caused by the hypersteelpageframe, my frame in prototypes isnt a block, it is polyline. But if i put block hypersteelpageframe to be my frame for A4, how could i make block hypersteelpageframe to be frame for my A3 when it already fits with A4? There is only one block hypersteelpageframe right?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

If you are making a new prototype it is always better to start with an existing one and modify.  I would base a new A4 prototype on an existing A4 prototype and so forth.

Each prototype file will have a block hypersteelpageframe. This will be a different sized block in each prototype for different sized layouts.

On the standard prototypes I found that the drawings would regularly overlap the edge of the layout.  If you pull the frame in from the edge a little then the drawings will fit easier.  Shown in screenshot below.

Capture.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report