Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimstyle on generated drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JPNR87
321 Views, 3 Replies

Dimstyle on generated drawing

Hi,

dimstyle can be changed on prototypes but I have problem with radius mark. Text size is not changing according to prototype  file settings. How to solve it?

0.JPG

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Sebastian_Eiche
in reply to: JPNR87

if the dimstyle is existing on the prototype, the dimstyle should be work.
How do you change the dimstyle? There're two commands for it. In the parametric dimension ribbon, there's a direct command for it and it#s recommend to use it:

Sebastian_Eiche_0-1611907979007.png

If you use the "normal" AutoCAD DIMstyle command, it will have maybe issues...your result could be based on this behavior

Sebastian Eiche
Application Engineer @Mensch und Maschine acadGraph

EESignature

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Message 3 of 4
JPNR87

0.JPG

found in managment tool AS_radial style, but cant find how to change and locate this style.

In addition how to determine prototype default labeling style. If I want to add addidional labeling on drawing then the style is not the same as generated objects. I dont want to do this every time again and again in layout

Message 4 of 4
Sebastian_Eiche

ok...so much questions... some tips here, but in general: Advance Steel (like other software) needs adjustment, the bst way is to do a training at a local trainer. These questions are typical for a basic training.

your dimstyle had to be changed on your prototype, if you create your own one, the setting you show in the management tool, had to be the same name like yours in the prototype. Therefore here are a lot of threads.
To your labeling question: the manual labeling could be change by press "insert label", then "c"+return.

like written in this thread (for example): https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/advance-steel-forum/how-do-i-configure-which-manual-labels-are-used/t...

Sebastian Eiche
Application Engineer @Mensch und Maschine acadGraph

EESignature

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report