Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connections Missing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
744 Views, 2 Replies

Connections Missing

Hi,

I recently isolated a few beams in my model in order to add some steel.  Once I ended the isolation, any connections that were established to the beams that I had isolated dissappeared from my model.  The gray boxes and hole patterns remain, but the plates, angles, bolts, etc are gone.  Any ideas why?  The model is attached.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AleckGiles
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Just use Quick Views > All Visible from the palette to turn everything back on.

Generally I avoid using the AutoCAD Isolate function. It doesn't always play nice with AS. Use the tools on the quick views palette or Project Explorer to isolate and show what you want instead.

Aleck Giles, Structures Consultant, Graitec
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

LinkedIn
Message 3 of 3
alex.sample
in reply to: Anonymous

I also just had this issue. I had plates that were showing up in the model browser but not in the model even after un-isolating and turning all layers on. These plates were supposed to be there but I could not select them. For anyone confused, the "Quick Views" palette is the 7th tab down in the Advance Steel Tool Palette. Before using the "All Visible" command and getting the plates to reappear there were issues with numbering outputting properly. This also fixed those issues. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report