ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFI Detail report in ACC Build - print more than 50 RFIs in one instance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lhowerbates
119 Views, 2 Replies

RFI Detail report in ACC Build - print more than 50 RFIs in one instance

Currently, the RFI Detail Report in ACC Build only prints the first 50 RFIs that meet the filter criteria.

It would be better to be able to print ALL RFIs that meet the criteria. The parameters could still be defaulted to 50, but the user should be able to increase that number.

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lance.borst
in reply to: lhowerbates

HI lhowerbates,

Yes currently when you are in the RFI tool you can only see 50 RFI's at a time in the table (with or without filters), however if you chose to export from there you can create a summary RFI report which may include more than 50. Or navigate to the Reports tool and create a filtered report and choose either Summary or Details RFI report which will print more than 50 RFI's if that many meet your parameters. If this is not what you are experiencing, you should open a support ticket. Or if I misinterpreted your question let me know.

lanceborst_0-1711653836697.png

lanceborst_1-1711653872640.png

Message 3 of 3
lhowerbates
in reply to: lhowerbates

Thanks - I already have suggested this through a ticket, but thought I would also post here to see if others are interested in having the detail report exceed 50 RFIs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.

Autodesk Design & Make Report