Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Contributors

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Chad-Smith
445 Views, 4 Replies

Project Contributors

Are Project Contributors considered to be part of the Subscription costs?

Or, can users with a free A360 Team account be invited into a Project as a Project Contributor at no cost?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Chad,

I checked with the team and we don't have a detailed FAQ on this yet, but it's in the works. If you go to this link, it will give you more details on what will cost and what will not.

http://autodesk360.com/pricing

You can have unlimited Projects and unlimited Project Contributors.

Hope this helps and thanks for posting some great questions.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5

Hi Chad,

One of the team members just shared this FAQ link with me as well. It will give you more details about the different roles.

http://autodesk360.com/faq

Thanks and hope this helps.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 4 of 5

Thanks. Looks like I looked over the unlimited Project Contributors part.

So my question regarding adding these PC users still stands.

If I have a consultant/contractor who has a free A360 can they be linked into a Hub Project as a PC, or do they need a new account created in the Hub?

Message 5 of 5

Hi Chad,

You have to invite the PC to your Team Hub.  This is much like how it works with the Tech Preview.  If I have a project called Chad and I invite you to Chad, then that is all you can see is the Project Chad.  What a PC can not do is see other projects and be an administgrator.   

Who is a Project Contributor?

A Project Contributor can access only the projects that he/she has been invited to. He/she can invite other contributors (pending approval from Project Moderator). A Project Contributor cannot be made a moderator, cannot see other projects in the team or who team members are and cannot share or create public links in the project without approval.

Hope this helps. 

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report