Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App not working

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
654 Views, 4 Replies

Mobile App not working

A360 mobile app is not working (at least here in Brazil). I was logged in and nothing was working, so I logged out, and now I can't log in again. It says something like "Failed to login. Check your internet connection", but my internet is working. It's happening to everybody here.

Website is working fine.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDarrah
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for reporting the issue.  I have posted this to our forums and we are currently experiencing issues with our Mobile app.  Users can not access data from their mobile applications at this time. I will update this thread and the other forum post with a status and resolution.

Thank you

Lisa Darrah
Senior Program Manager - Fusion
LinkedIn | Twitter
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: LisaDarrah

I appreciate the attention Lisa, and will be waiting for any updates here.

Thanks,

Message 4 of 5
LisaDarrah
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kevin,

We have addressed the issue and access has been restored.  Please let me know if you have any problems

Lisa Darrah
Senior Program Manager - Fusion
LinkedIn | Twitter
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: LisaDarrah

Lisa,

I'm new to A360, but have recently been given a new work mobile and I installed the A360 mobile App on my phone. I was able to view one of the architectural files on the project I am working on and since then I have been unable to. When I select A360 on my phone, I have access to my project folder with all the link files, but when I select my file (or any others for that matter) it comes up with an error, "failed to generate file preview. Please try uploading the file again or contact us for additional assistance".

Can you assist me with this as It would be really helpful to see my model on site?

Regards

Marc Lucas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report