Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walkthough Fly

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
afshin.bariMP9G6
678 Views, 3 Replies

Walkthough Fly

Hi there community,

Hopefully a quick one. I'm using A360 Drive to share a model with a client for viewing within the browser, slight issue, when viewing / navigating the model in first person model i can not seem to get off the ground and into a 'fly mode'.

I'm looking for a way to get onto/above the roof, or generally another level of my building without needing to go through the front door and up the stairs, only to walk through a wall and fall to the ground. 

In the past i have used A360, which works fine, but just trying to use A360 Drive to get around A360's limitations (5 no. maximum projects etc.)

Any help much appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @afshin.bariMP9G6 

Thank you for your question!

After selecting the First Person mode, use the Q and E keys to go down or up. Let me know if this helps. 

Navigate_in_First_Person_mode.png

Also, check this article: Using A360 Viewer Tools to learn more about the viewing tools we have in A360.

If my post answered your question, thank you for clicking on Accept Solution, so that other community members will find it and benefit from it easily. 

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan Ciobanu
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Bogdan,

This is great! What would be perfect is if there was a way to disable 'release key to land on nearest floor'.

I assume this is not possible? I'm trying to achieve the attached view without needing to hold/constantly tap the 'E' key. 

Thanks for your time with this. 

Regards

Ruhit

Message 4 of 4

Hi @afshin.bariMP9G6 

Glad to hear it helped. 

You are correct, I am afraid there is no option to change/edit the behavior of the navigation tools. 

Thank you for taking the time to click on Accept Solution for the post that answered your question to help other community members to find it easily and benefit from it. 

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan Ciobanu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report