Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my documents

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1268 Views, 1 Reply

my documents

i don't know why, but i have lost all my DWG's and inventor files on autodesk 360.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi John,

I'm sorry for the situation that you're experiencing, let's figure out what might have happened.

Just to clarify, you're saying that you've lost access to your data in your A360 "Sync" Folders, is that correct?

If so, this could be because of one of two scenario's.

1) Files got accidentally deleted either by yourself or someone that you're sharing the project folder with either locally from your Sync folders, or online. Deleting them in either location would cause Sync to replicate that to the other location since it's a bi-directional process. (if this is the case, copying them back to where you want them is the simple fix)

2) The other option might be that if you're sharing your data with someone else, and they have permissions to remove your permission from the folder not allowing you to see the data any longer. (i.e. they might have created a private share scenario and then not invited you? Simple fix would be for them to add you to the private share session, or just make the folder public again)

Let me know if either of these might be the issue John, and then we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report