Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Sync

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
cto
Explorer
1928 Views, 1 Reply

360 Sync

I have Autodesk Architecture 2013 and AutoCad 2015 with up to date subscriptions. Often I am working on more than one customer's project during my work week and I have set the option to automatically save the drawing versions to 360. Up on the website I have attempted to arrange my projects in to folders.
Is there a way to have auto save control or direct each drawing upload to these respective cloud project folders? And then is it possible to sync from Autodesk 360 to AutoCAD 360 to the local hard drive 360 folder? I understand that the cloud stored drawings should sync between Autodesk 360 and AutoCAD 360.
File management in the cloud, I find unreliable and cumbersome to move the files around. Font files, PDF attachments, and materials files pop out where you don't expect.
Is it possible for me to create the needed file structure on the local drive (where it is easy to arrange all the projects and files) and then have that (on mass or batch) sync to the cloud?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ukdxb012
in reply to: cto

I don't believe it is possible to automatically sync your files to a360 Drive folder structure straight from AutoCAD. You might want to raise this question here... http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-drive/ct-p/201?nobounce

You can create a folder structure either in A360 on the web or alternatively on the local A360 Drive. Anything placed in the local folders will be synced with the Cloud so others can access.

Finally, you should also be able to access your A360 Drive folder in AutoCAD 360.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report