Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File view or download corruption

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
919 Views, 6 Replies

File view or download corruption

I'm trying to retrieve my older files from A360 before it's End of Life. 

I see errors when I try to view as well as download from A360. 

View error message reads:

Sorry. We have encountered some issues when preparing file for viewing. Please contact support  for assistance.

Details
Tr worker fail to download.

When files are bulk downloaded they are zipped but most are 1 KB in size and have a ".err" extension added and can't be opened in Autocad or other dwg editors. 

The .err files contain XML reading:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>SHDFRYYPB8XC/my/root/741ebc28880e4f6a88a18ccc2873b2a4-8724801e87c4459c97597d46c5486ef2</Key>
<RequestId>864313BFC294E908</RequestId>
<HostId>FNEj2MkkixKnlsF6PDnWz57DC2XH4Uf8BRoZaVZIL4INfnx5jPzWxJeAO2S3ISMFrTPCHakcKwQ=</HostId>
</Error>

If I had to guess, the file is missing or the pointer reference to it is bad.  Is there anything I can do to correct or retrieve the files?  

Thanks, Eric

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, 

I'm having exactly the same problem: The files on the a360 cloud service appear to be fine (the size is correct, as well as the modification date). However, an error: "Tr worker fail to download" always appears, and, if I download all of my files as a zip, some files are just 1kb and have a .dwg.err when unzipped (they are described as an error log file). This same error appears whenever I try to visualize some of the files which appear to be badly downloaded (some of my files are just fine and can be visualized and donwloaded without any kind of problem, but the good files are in a ratio of just 4:33 in comparison with the failed ones. Hope we can be helped by the community. Those files are very important to me, and I hope this is all a server issue or a similar error.

Thanks,

Alex

Message 3 of 7
molly.yingnan.sun

Hello Eric,

Thanks so much for reporting this issue!

I sincerely apologize for the issue you are encountering. We will start the investigation right away. 
Please note that you will have until the end of September 2020 to download your files.

I will keep you posted on the progress. 

Thanks,

Molly 

Molly Sun
Sr. Product Manager

Message 4 of 7
molly.yingnan.sun

Hello Alex,

Thanks so much for reporting the issue in this thread!

I apologize for the inconvenience. We will start the investigation right away. 
Please note that you will have until the end of September 2020 to download your files.

I will keep you and Eric posted on the investigation progress. 

Thanks,

Molly 

Molly Sun
Sr. Product Manager

Message 5 of 7
molly.yingnan.sun

Hello Alex,

Thanks for being patient!

Could you please private message me the email address that's linked to your Autodesk Account? 
This will help us investigate the root cause. 

Thanks,

Molly 

Molly Sun
Sr. Product Manager

Message 6 of 7

Hello Eric,

Thanks for being patient while we investigate.

Could you please private message me the email address that's linked to your Autodesk Account? 
This will help us investigate the root cause. 

Thanks,

Molly 

Molly Sun
Sr. Product Manager

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: molly.yingnan.sun

I replied with my email address, it's been a few months with another month or so before we can't download, have there been any updates?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report