Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to A360

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Matthew.GreyES9US
949 Views, 4 Replies

Access to A360

Hi,

I have a bunch of files uploaded onto A360 (or Drive, or whatever it is).  I can access them via my ipad on the A360 app but I can no longer access the web portal to delete files on the app or upload new ones. 

I understand that A360 is now discontinued on the web browser but it still exists as an app?  How does that work?  What is the A360 app for if I can't upload files to it?  Does Autodesk Drive now supersede A360?  I have uploaded files to Autodesk drive but these are not accessible via the A360 app.  There is no Autodesk Drive app.  

Is it just me or does none of this make sense?

I want to upload my files (via a computer) so that I can see them on an app on my iPad. 

Any help deciphering this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

PS.  I thought A360 was great. ..

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Matthew.GreyES9US

A360Drive is dead. Files on there are dead.
Remove /uninstall all apps from all devices that access it.

Use Autodesk Drive if you want, to GoogleDrive, or OneDrive, or DropBox, or Box or... whatever you want, or find other apps from other vendors with the features you want and need to do your work.

HTH
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the info.  All seems pretty regressive to me.  Maybe there's an Autodesk Drive app in the works?  Back to DropBox I guess.

Message 4 of 5

A360Drive is dead. Files on there are dead.

Message 5 of 5

Nice blog thank you for sharing this information 

Please visit us : https://methodist.edu.in/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report