Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 - Internal server error

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
CherylR001
9445 Views, 13 Replies

500 - Internal server error

Hi there, I seem to be having a problem looking at images that have been embedded into our website. It comes up with the following error message: 500 - Internal server error. There is a resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I was wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that the Vault Visualisation folder has been edited and moved recently? If it is would it fix the problem if the folder was restored to a previous version?

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
CherylR001
in reply to: CherylR001

Hi there, I seem to be having a problem looking at images that have been embedded into our website. It comes up with the following error message: 500 - Internal server error. There is a resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I was wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that the Vault Visualisation folder has been edited and moved recently? If it is would it fix the problem if the folder was restored to a previous version?

Message 3 of 14
BrettWright

hi Cheryl,

Can you please test the links again now, we've deployed a hot fix to resolve the issue, so please confirm that all is back to normal now.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 4 of 14
CherylR001
in reply to: BrettWright

Hi Brett

It worked for a while yesterday, but only on my computer, however, today it has stopped working even on my computer. If you would like I can send you a link to our website and you can have a look. 

Cheryl

Message 5 of 14
BrettWright

Please send the link yes.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 6 of 14
CherylR001

Hi Brett

Gone on various computers and devices today and it seems to be back up and working. Don't know what changed over the weekend but whatever did it seems to be solved so if you don't mind I'm going to accept it as solved and hope I won't be back on the forum with the same problem any time soon.

Cheryl

Message 7 of 14
BrettWright

Hi Cheryl, can you please give your links another try?

We've pushed another fix over the weekend, so please let us know if there are further issues.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 8 of 14
sjabbar

Having the same issue here. Trying to login to the A360 Drive account to access shared files.

Message 9 of 14
CherylR001

Hi. About 2 years ago I posted that I was having a problem viewing the files that were embedded in our website with the above error message coming up. I seem to be having exactly the same problem again. The files were embedded using A360 Drive and I'm hoping that the changes to A360 Drive haven't affected it. 

Message 10 of 14
eltonjorn

This is a ‘catch-all’ error generated by the Web server. The first thing you need to know about an "Internal Server Error" is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with your browser, your computer, or your internet connection. 500 Internal Server Error response code indicates that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. However, there are often ways to quickly get around the problem:

• Very commonly, incorrect permissions on a file or folder that contains one of the scripts causes this this error.
  • Reload your browser (press F5) or try with another one. The chances that the page will load when you refresh your browser are low, but still, it’s worth giving it a try.
  • Try to clear your browser cache. If the page that shows 500 error is cached, after the cache is cleared, the browser will request a new version of the page.
  • Come back later. The webmaster may fix the server issue in the meantime.
  • A Coding Error in .htaccess. While not as common, be sure to check that your site's .htaccess file is properly structured.
  • Contact the website owners. The last remaining option is to get in touch with the person responsible for maintaining the website.

Message 11 of 14
nuwanautodesk

i cant access autodesk site to download software.two error msg was shownCapture2.PNGCapture.PNG

Message 12 of 14
kotarf0914

Same problem here. I'm unable to login without getting the classic 500 Internal Server Error displayed.

Message 13 of 14

Im getting a 500 Internalserver error when logging into https://accounts.autodesk.com

Message 14 of 14
pendean
in reply to: simon.healy4HG2S

@simon.healy4HG2S Your link works just fine here in North America right now 8:31AM CST

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report