Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmap Texture coming out too bright

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
charles
354 Views, 2 Replies

Bitmap Texture coming out too bright

I'm trying to do a render of a iphone using a screenshot i took as a bitmap texture.

The issue i have is that the bitmap texture seems too bright and the text is a lot thinner than the original image.

This is the screenshot i'm trying to apply:

charles_0-1625762264209.png

This is how it's coming out:

charles_1-1625762317606.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: charles

Can you show a view of the material you have in Slate and show the parameters you are using? There are multiple reasons for what you are seeing but you aren't giving enough info to diagnose. Can you upload the file?

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: charles

Hi.
A bit more info would be helpful, but for now check this video tutorial, there a basic things that might help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocY0w5CQfxQ/foretagslan-finance.se

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report