Community
3ds Max Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwrap UVW

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
314 Views, 2 Replies

Unwrap UVW

Hello, i want to ask in all tutorials i see theres only one object to add unwrap uvw, but i did a simple room of 3 walls and add different material to each wall, i tried to add unwrap uvw to all as one unwarp but i couldnt, is there any way i can do this or how can i bake textures of few objects and materials not just one. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
don_3259
in reply to: Anonymous

hi dear friend please check autodesk youtube channel you will find these there very help videos it have......thanks

Autodesk Student Amassdor
Guest & Visiting Lecturer
Ali Sajjad
Message 3 of 3
Fadhil_Farook
in reply to: Anonymous

Unwrap UV:

I trying to squeeze in all 3 Wall UV's into one single tile?

Multiple Objects Baking:

Baking can be done for multiple items in one go. Press 0 (Zero) to open the RENDER TO TEXTURE dialog box. Select all your objects. If you're going for a projection then do it as well. Sometimes you'll have to manually tweak the projection for individual objects. If you know which RENDERER to use, and which FILTER type and GLOBAL SUPERSAMPLER, then the rest must be piece of cake. See Attachment. It highlights the crucial settings you need to look for when rendering multiple objects. You can adjust the settings for all the objects and render INDIVIDUAL(ly) or ALL SELECTED or ALL PREPARED.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report