Community
3ds Max Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwrap UVW points small

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
carrionfernandez
216 Views, 4 Replies

Unwrap UVW points small

Hi everybody!

I'm working with Unwarp UVW but in the small windows I can see cleary the points of the vertex, also I will like to see all the vertex (selected and not selected)

There is a way to fix it???

In this image you can see that I have selected his one part of the mesh but the dots are small and the rest of the mesh doesnt show the vertices unselected

Thanks.

carrionfernandez_0-1719915950054.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RobH2
in reply to: carrionfernandez

I've never known Max to display verts in Unwrap UVW that aren't selected. In the viewports you can change settings to make selected verts larger but not in Unrwrap UVW. At least, I've never seen any way to change them. Maybe there is some hidden parameter or a piece of script that can do it but I don't think it's possible. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
carrionfernandez
in reply to: RobH2

If you use OpenGL driver you can see the unselected vertices and selected vertices, but working in OpenGL has really bad performance, I work with Nitrus 3D 11.

Message 4 of 5
RobH2
in reply to: carrionfernandez

I didn't realize that about the OpenGL driver. I'll try it. But, yes, you should be using the Nitrus driver anyway. Why don't you go post this in the Ideas Forum. Over the years over 70 of them have been implemented. If it gets a lot of votes it helps it get some attention. I think your idea is good. All we need is a slider to increase the size of verts, like we have already in the viewports. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the advice, I never used Ideas Forum, I have check it and wow! there are so many! Maybe next time I will do it if I think that can be important, this one is not a big problem working in 3Dmax.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report