Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet Problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
support2nd
427 Views, 1 Reply

Tablet Problems

Product Name : 3DS MAX 2019
Version : 2019.3.4Security Fix
Pen Tablet : Intuos Pro (PTH-660/KO) : Driver (6,3,35-3) version

I've bought a new pen-tab and the only problem I'm having is when I start 3dsMax, the pen-tab responds even when I lift the pen-tip, so it rotates and the view screen spins around.

When I contacted Wacom about this problem, they told me that if the problem is only with 3dsMax, I should contact Autodesk.

Also, the reason why it is not the latest driver (6.3.41-1) is because when I first installed 6.3.41-1, the pen-tab did not respond and Wacom recommended 6,3,35-3. Since then, it has been working fine (even Photoshop responds fine), but for some reason, the pen-tab does not work properly only when using 3dsMax.
Restarting the computer did not help.

Also, I don't use any other pen tabs, so it doesn't seem to be a driver conflict issue.

Please provide any information you may have.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: support2nd

to my knowledge most Tablets are meant to be used on 2d programs like photoshop.

i have never seen them work with any 3d program unless they are the expensive  ones that are compatible tablets.

here is one thread about the Wacom Intuos To Wacom or Not to Wacom 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report