Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendered image looks different from viewport

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Branlorio
329 Views, 1 Reply

Rendered image looks different from viewport

Troubleshooting 06_06_2019, 3ds max vray render different from viewport view.PNG

Hello, i think there is a problem in the scaling of my objects in the rendered image. The table is big in the rendered image compared to the table in the viewport.

When i switched to other renderers, i don't have this problem.

Do you have any solution? Why do i have this problem?

I look forward to your responses.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

when you first start modeling make sure your units are the same cutom units setup the first one is the units and you see the box where it says display units, same sure these are the same before you merge one scene from another,

you can always use the scale tool but your scene will look off kilter (not correct) so imho never scale your scene match the units and display units.

your scene looks dark b/c you have added a light and you have not changed near or far attenuation.

Attenuation settings cause distant objects to be dimmer. Attenuation is the effect of light diminishing over distance. In 3ds Max, you can set attenuation values explicitly. The effects can vary from real-world lights, giving you more direct control over how lights fade in or fade out

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/3DSMa...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report