Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem setting up 3ds max 2021

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
georgessawan
1068 Views, 2 Replies

problem setting up 3ds max 2021

Hello!

I am having an issue setting up 3ds max. first, i got the trial version of 3ds and my 30 days were up, then i got a student account and i got verified, but the app still thinks i have the trial version. i tried going to my autodesk account into the list of installed programs but it doesn't even show up. i know i don't need a serial number cause it's a student account but even when i sign in it just takes me back to the 30 days expired tab. now i can't enter the trial version, and i seem to get an error saying "there is a problem with the software license. the program cannot continue." 

help would be very appreciated 😄 

thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Libei.Wang
in reply to: georgessawan

Hello @georgessawan ,

Is your 3ds Max license issue resolved?  It may take some time to switch your account from trial to Education account.  If you still don't see 3ds Max in your account, I suggest you try the Contact Support link, https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support,  Post-purchase support, User & license management.  

Cheers,

Libei

Libei Wang
Sr QA Analyst for 3ds Max
Message 3 of 3
georgessawan
in reply to: Libei.Wang

hello @Libei.Wang !

Thank you for your respond.  yes the problem has been resolved. I received an email explaining that it was a bug and i should expect 3ds to run perfectly in a short period, and it did. once again thank you for the great customer service .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report