Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proble with Viewport layout tabs

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
566 Views, 2 Replies

Proble with Viewport layout tabs

The option "Viewport layout tabs" is enabled, but I do not see the toolbar on the left of the viewports. I reset 3ds Max 2013, but the situation is not corrected. Do you have a solution to my problem.

Ridgi

I use:
Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8 Pro
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
16 Giga-bit RAM
Intel Core i7-2600k 4.2 Ghz
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure... but maybe this?
Right click on one of tool bar (Main Toolbar, Command Panel or something)then select Viewport Layout Tabs.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In fact, when 3ds Max 2013 opens, the bar "Viewport layout tab" is not in the interface. Yet the status of bare active. I then deactivates the option and active again, the bar "Viewport layout tab" appears in the upper left corner of my screen first. I "Dock" in the 3ds Max interface, and voila.

But when I open 3ds max again, I must repeat the maneuver. I reset 3ds max (max. .. ini), nothing to do. I started 3ds max into another language, no problem. The problem is in the English version. I confirm that in the first few months, everything functioned properly.

This is a minor problem that does not affect the proper functioning of 3ds max, but it is an irritant. If someone has a suggestion, appreciate it.

Ridgi
(Googol translation French to English)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report