Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX 2011 x64 0xc000007b ERROR

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
Anonymous
1712 Views, 22 Replies

MAX 2011 x64 0xc000007b ERROR

Why does max 2011 x64, still gives same error (0xc000007b) as max 2010 x64 , on WIN7 ultimate?
Maya and softimage new versions run perfectly. So why does this happen with MAX?

Hope someone from autodesk can clarify this, as it is very annoying and affecting many people!

Regards
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I deleted D3DX9_43.dll in system32.And reintall directx.And solved
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous

thank you guys for your hard work really helped me out a lot and learned a lot ,keep up the good work.......
Message 23 of 23
Anonymous

I started to get this problem last week after I noticed my browser got hijack, and pretty much all my 64 bit software was giving me this 0xc000... including my adobe illustrator CS6 and I found this post below at the adobe forum.

The error means the program is mistakenly referencing a 32-bit DLL instead of a 64-bit. It's all to do with things getting mucked up with the Microsoft Visual C libraries.

Head to Programs and Features, and uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable entries. Then open your CS6 install folder, and browse to the payloads subfolder.

Scroll to the bottom and you'll find all the Microsoft VC Redist folders. Install all the x86 versions first, then all the x64 versions. Your problem should now be corrected.

So, the bottom line is uninstall the Visual C++ Redist only x86 and 64 bit, reboot and reinstall the DerectX and that corrected everything for me, all my 64 bit software is working.

I hope it works as well for everyone else

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report