Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Library installed incorrectly

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
397 Views, 0 Replies

Material Library installed incorrectly

I've just installed 3DS Max, but when I open a .rvt file to play around with, I immediately get a pop-up stating, "The Material Library component is required to render 2 of your maps. Currently, it is either not installed, or installed incorrectly." (See attached screenshot.)

When I open the installer, everything including the Material Library shows with a check mark next to it, and all I can do is click finish.

I've tried re-installing twice, and restarting my computer, but I get the same pop-up on load, and obviously rendering attempts.

I've tried running the Library*.msi files like suggested here on other posts, but when I search for them, windows doesn't find them.  Also, in Control Panel > Uninstall a Program, I can see all of the material libraries listed as individual things that I can uninstall. (See second attached image.)

I can't really move forward until I can get this fixed, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report