Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i remove all shadow from the view port in 3ds max 22 or 23!!

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
farazpy
369 Views, 2 Replies

How can i remove all shadow from the view port in 3ds max 22 or 23!!

Hi friends

when i worked in 3ds max 2020 before! i could removed all shadow from every view angle in view port and any objects are sold and without any shadow but now i can't do that in 3ds max 2022
or 23 Especially when I want to look down from the top max view port !!

To facilitate the conversation

in view port performance:

illuminate : default lights

default lights :  2 default lights

quality : point light /hard shadow

and other options in down there are turned off

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: farazpy

One thing that might help you is that you can change the viewport display from "Default Shading" to "Flat Color". That removes all lighting shading and might help you see what you are trying to. I use it a lot. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
farazpy
in reply to: farazpy

Thanks for suggesting but i knew that and this is not what i want!
can i change the shadow contrast or is there any option that i can adjusting ((darkness/brightness)) the shadow ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report