Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Screening what is it ?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
lushuk.nastia.u
608 Views, 5 Replies

Export Screening what is it ?

Please tell me what messages with the words EXPORTER SCREENING have recently started to appear, I can't understand what it means and how to get rid of it, when the windows are closed the program also closes, periodically the message disappears and appears. I have a student license and I have never encountered it before.

Tags (2)
Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Diffus3d
in reply to: lushuk.nastia.u

I have never seen that either.  Maybe it's licensed for use in a certain country and now it's detecting access from another country?  I can only assume the 'Export' means foreign in this context.  

If you didn't move to a different country recently (or maybe you have a foreign VPN?), perhaps someone else has done something weird with your activation code and they are hunting it down.  

Best Regards,

Message 3 of 6

Hi @lushuk.nastia.u,

(and for your information @Diffus3d)

Export Screening is a mandatory process that everyone goes through, however, for most people, the screening process is so quick that this message isn't seen. Occasionally people do get caught up, students included.

If this has been happening for over 24 hours I recommend creating a case with educational support who can chase this process along: Contact Customer Support | Autodesk Knowledge Network 

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 6

For some reason I can not contact support because it is indicated that I do not have access to this feature. I thought it might be due to the closure of the company in Russia, but I'm from Ukraine. So I wrote in the forum maybe someone knows what to do or some alternative way of communication

Message 5 of 6

Hi @lushuk.nastia.u,

You need to use the Education & Trial Support Option to reach Educational support - you're currently viewing post-purchase support.

edu support.png

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 6 of 6

The problem is that I am told that I do not have access to this function, I can not contact the support of the company because they refuse access, maybe someone has encountered this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report