Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't find Proboolean/Boolean in 3dsmax 2019.....

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1365 Views, 1 Reply

Couldn't find Proboolean/Boolean in 3dsmax 2019.....

Hello! Recently I've been trying to use 3dsmax 2019 student ver as my license for the 3dsmax 2016 has expired.

And I noticed that I couldn't find the proboolean or boolean function in 3dsmax 2019...

Is there an alternative to the boolean function? Or perhaps there is an error that's why the boolean function is not showing under the Modifier List??

I tried to search online but there's not much results about the Boolean function in 3dsmax 2019... I'm not so sure either why I can't find the Boolean in Modifiers list...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: Anonymous

See if you can find them here: See Attachments. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report