Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certifications

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
1975 Views, 13 Replies

Certifications

Hello there , 
I'm Hisham Reda , I have a problem here ,, I was a Certified Associate for 3ds max 2012 and Certified professional for 3ds max 2013 and 2015
I was searching for my Certificates to download it , but I couldn't find my name listed , and I was really disappointed.

2012 Certified Associate.JPG2013 Certified Professional.JPG2015 Cerified Professional.jpgCertificate of completion.JPG

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
irishman_team_kilber
in reply to: Anonymous

are you sure that is your certificate have you been to Certiport website that is where most of all the 3ds max certificate are held. have you spoken to your college/uni to see if they can send you a certificate with your name on it

https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/

Message 3 of 14

@Anonymousre-looking at that image it does have a name

Message 4 of 14
DarrenP

i don’t understand what are those pics supposed to be showing? they have your name on them

also the certifications are only good for 3 years so all of these are expired

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous

Guys , The point is my name is not listed as a certified professional on Autodesk site 

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous

don’t know what autodesk website your talking about but Autodesk does not keep track of these certifications anymore they handed this off to a 3rd party company

nothing us users can do about this

Message 7 of 14
DarrenP

the users are listed here: http://www.certiport.com/Portal/pages/ACPSearch.aspx

if you don’t show up on there you will need to contact certiport here: https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Contact-Us.aspx

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 8 of 14

@Anonymousyour name is listed i circed it and attached the image and it was on the top line under in recognition of completion it has your name or someone else name. if that is not your name, then its someone else  Certificate

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes that's where I've searched in , and I didn't find my name listed , while others are listed

Message 10 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: irishman_team_kilber

I mean , my name is not listed on Autodesk site as a certified professional

Message 11 of 14
irishman_team_kilber

then contact the college/uni where you did the Certificate, if they cannot do it then you did not do the course,

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: irishman_team_kilber

The point is , The center where I've taken the exams and the certifications is not authorized from Autodesk any more , could that be the problem ? 

Message 13 of 14
irishman_team_kilber

No unless it was shut down by the government for one reason or another you're Certificate should still be on there database why are you so worried them  Certificates have expired

Message 14 of 14
DarrenP

you should be contacting certiport about this 

we have no control over the database

your cerifications are expired also could be the reason why you don’t show up

DarrenP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report