Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black UI in 3ds max 2017

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
626 Views, 2 Replies

Black UI in 3ds max 2017

Hi, I have Installed 3ds max 2017 recently. After using it for a day or two. I am suddenly facing a UI problem which is interfering my work. I cannot see texts and units properly. I went through UI settings but can't find anything good to fix this issue.

I have added a image of it.please have a look. I'll be really grateful If you could help me with fixing this issue

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DanielCantin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Welcome on the forum and thanks for reaching us.

Can you try Resetting 3ds Max to default user profile settings, that is usually the first thing to try as corruption of the user profile is not uncommon.

Please let us know if this fix or not your issue and if it does, accept as solution, thanks. 

Daniel Cantin
QA, 3ds Max
Entertainment Creation Products, DCP
Message 3 of 3
hagen.deloss
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous

I wanted to check in and see if @DanielCantin's suggestion helped resolve this issue?

It would be super helpful if you could add a post with how you decide to proceed, and your results. That way other Community members can benefit from your process

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report