Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS MAX ERROR REPORT 2018

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
394 Views, 1 Reply

3DS MAX ERROR REPORT 2018

image.jpeg

Estou com esse problema ao iniciar o programa, ja tentei varios meios pra resolver mas nenhum valido pra mim, o que posso fazer pra acabar com esse problema e poder mexer normal no programa!?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
brentscannell
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Desculpe ouvir que está tendo problemas com isso. Usei o google tradutor para me ajudar a entender e responder, já que não falo português, então me avise se talvez eu tenha entendido mal. Eu entendo que você está recebendo esse erro ao tentar lançar o 3ds Max 2018. Posso perguntar-lhe qual versão? Já funcionou? Você enviou o relatório com seu endereço de e-mail? Se sim, você poderia me enviar por mensagem privada, eu posso ver se o recebemos no nosso fim. Pode conter algumas pistas sobre o que está acontecendo.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I used google translate to help me understand and respond, since I don't speak Portuguese, so please let me know if I have maybe misunderstood.

I understand that you are getting this error when trying to launch 3ds Max 2018. Can I ask you which version? Has it ever worked? Did you submit the report with your email address? If yes, could you please send it to me by private message, I can see if we received it on our end. It may contain some clues about what is going on.

For the benefit of others, original message translated to:

I'm having this problem when I start the program, I've already tried several means to solve but none of them are valid for me, what can I do to stop this problem and be able to do normal things on the program !?

Regards,

Brent

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report