Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DMAX encountered an error after VRay rendering

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
buwang111
616 Views, 9 Replies

3DMAX encountered an error after VRay rendering

When 3DMAX moves or rotates objects again after VRay IPR rendering, they will run far and cannot retreat. They can only be restored after restarting 3DMAX, which seriously affects project production time and operation

Labels (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
buwang111
in reply to: buwang111

Message 3 of 10
borutosan002

It sounds like you may be experiencing a bug or issue with the software. Here are a few suggestions you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Update your version of 3ds Max and VRay to the latest version, as newer versions may have fixed this issue.

2. Try resetting 3ds Max to its default settings by deleting the "3dsmax.ini" file, which can sometimes resolve issues related to viewport display and object movement.

3. Disable any plugins or scripts that may be interfering with 3ds Max or VRay.

4. Check your graphics card drivers and make sure they are up to date.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to reach out to the support team for 3ds Max and/or VRay for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or identify if this is a known issue with a specific version of the software.

Message 4 of 10
buwang111
in reply to: borutosan002

I have tried many methods, including reinstalling the WINDOWS software, which is already the latest version. This problem still exists.

Message 5 of 10
buwang111

helpme

Message 6 of 10
darawork

Hi,

Sometimes I get this when there are too many modifiers stacked on a grouped object; I try to move one direction and it will move in the opposite direction. To resolve it I usually ungroup and collapse the problem obect. Or add an xform modifier then collapse.

If this is not similar to your problem, please contact Chaos Support, as this could also be a Chaos vRay problem:
https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402148637969-How-do-I-contact-the-Customer-Support-

Regards,

Darawork
AutoDesk User
Windows 10/11, 3DS Max 2022/24, Revit 2022, AutoCad 2024, Dell Precision 5810/20, ASUS DIY, nVidia Quadro P5000/RTX 5000/GTX760

Message 7 of 10
buwang111
in reply to: darawork

When 3DMAX moves or rotates objects again after VRay IPR rendering, they will run far and cannot retreat. They can only be restored after restarting 3DMAX, which seriously affects project production time and operation

Message 8 of 10
darawork

Hi,

Yes. I read that in your first post.

Regards,

Darawork
AutoDesk User
Windows 10/11, 3DS Max 2022/24, Revit 2022, AutoCad 2024, Dell Precision 5810/20, ASUS DIY, nVidia Quadro P5000/RTX 5000/GTX760

Message 9 of 10
buwang111
in reply to: darawork

对不起 我没有注意到我复制错了文本内容 我已经尝试去做了 今天还没有出现这个问题 我在等VRAY的回复

Message 10 of 10
Diffus3d

Vray is a 3rd party renderer.  For Vray support, please visit Chaos.com and submit a ticket or post on their forums.  

Sounds like maybe the plugin is out of date.

Best Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report