Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D models in 3ds max

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
a_hlavatova
419 Views, 5 Replies

3D models in 3ds max

Hi, I am learning 3ds max, but I cannot find some 3D models like bed or lamps how it is in sketchup where is 3D warehouse and I can download what I want. Does 3ds max have something like this or I have to download it another way? Thanky you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Diffus3d
in reply to: a_hlavatova

You can use the File->Import menu to bring in models from external sources, but 3dsmax doesn't have a library picker like 3D warehouse.  Some renderers do like Chaos Cosmos, but in 3dsmax since there are so many renderers available the asset packs are broken down by renderer instead of by software.  Usually, but not always.

Best Regards,

Message 3 of 6
a_hlavatova
in reply to: Diffus3d

Thank you very much, do you know some websites where I can download for free?

Message 4 of 6
Diffus3d

I think Substance Share has some free 3d models, as does turbosquid.com and cgtrader.com.   There's a ton of sites, just google free 3D model and you should find some no problem.

Best Regards,

Message 5 of 6

Sketchfab is also another good resource.

https://sketchfab.com

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 6 of 6
raiden_xavier

Hi @a_hlavatova,

I hope you will enjoy your stay in the forums and do great things with the software.
Lots of great information from the other users here.

It would be great if you could give feedback and mark any that helped as the solution.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks.
Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report