Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 BIT STUDENT version

27 REPLIES 27
SOLVED
Message 1 of 28
Anonymous
54520 Views, 27 Replies

32 BIT STUDENT version

sir are there any student version or free trails for 32 bit version.plz plz plz help me.

27 REPLIES 27
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sir plzz 32bit
Message 22 of 28
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Which version of 3ds Max are you looking for? Please note all recent versions of 3ds Max require 64 bit. The latest version for 32 bit is 3ds Max 2013.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

how can i download autodesk 2013, 32bit.? when i open any link of 32bit it directly open 64operating system. so please give me a link of 32 bit 

Message 24 of 28
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Autodesk supports products up to three versions past the current release. For older version e.g. 2013 version, please contact our Customer Care to see if your product is still available. They might be able to provide you the download links. Please note that any unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 25 of 28
porca_paletta

3dsmax 2013 32bit, 30 days trial

http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDDLM/2013/3DSMAX/ESD/Autodesk_3ds_Max_2013_EFGKJS_Win_32bit.exe

How to activate it after the trial period expires? I don't know, try ask the Costumer Care if it's possible

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: porca_paletta

Thnk u so much
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what a configuration of a computer I need to install and work with autocad and inventor?

Message 28 of 28
Anonymous

what a computer i need to buy?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report