Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 BIT STUDENT version

27 REPLIES 27
SOLVED
Message 1 of 28
Anonymous
54765 Views, 27 Replies

32 BIT STUDENT version

sir are there any student version or free trails for 32 bit version.plz plz plz help me.

27 REPLIES 27
Message 2 of 28
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

All recent versions of 3ds Max (2016/2015/2014) require 64 bit. The latest version for 32 bit is 3ds Max 2013. You can download the free trial of both 3ds Max 2013 & 2012 from our Virtual Agent (click on Download Links, choose product and version). However only 2016/2015/2014 are available for student version which are for 64 bit.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous

hi..good night.i am want to dowload 3 ds max,becouse i am need to my school

Message 4 of 28
DarrenP

@Anonymous wrote:

hi..good night.i am want to dowload 3 ds max,becouse i am need to my school

whats your question?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous

Hello And what is the product key for 3d max 2013

Message 6 of 28
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Here is a list of all 2013 product keys.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 28
Tofiq1234

Please I want maya 2016 32bit software
Message 8 of 28
DarrenP
in reply to: Tofiq1234

@Tofiq1234 wrote:
Please I want maya 2016 32bit software

not available anymore

system requirements are here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-re...

64 Bit only

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi, I donwload the 3DS Max 2013 because my Windows is 32 bit. Now I need serial number to activate the program. How I can get it?

In my user area I only can get the 2016 version.

Thanks.

Message 10 of 28
Anonymous

Hi, I need Maya 2013. So, I'm Downloading it by Virtual Agent. But now I will need its product key and Serial Number. From where I can find?

Message 11 of 28
jasmin.gonzalez

@Anonymous Hello, if you are a student you will need to register here to download version 2013.

Jasmin Gonzalez

Message 12 of 28
jasmin.gonzalez

Hi @Anonymous as mentioned before, if you are a student you will need to register in our Education Community here.

We only have 2013 available for students.

Jasmin Gonzalez

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous

i want the version 32 bit free ...help me please
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous

read the whole thread again

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous

I have read the whole thread and read the links and I do not see any option to download 2013 32bit.

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous

May somebody explain it to me: first, why couldn't I use 64-bit 3Ds max on my 32-bit Windows? second, why is it impossible to get the corresponding version newer then 1013?

I realize the first question looks silly, though I have it installed (this morning), and it seems to work. Should I expect the badnews later?

Message 17 of 28
dgorsman

Your questions a are little jumbled, but I'll try to answer.

Software isn't written from the ground-up anymore, its written using building blocks created by others (in this case, mostly Microsoft).  This allows for rapidly creating and easily maintaining very complex applications.  These building blocks are 64-bit, so the operating system must also be 64-bit to support them.  Those building blocks use 64-bit math and pointers, allowing access to larger amounts of memory than with a 32-bit application.  You cannot install 64-bit software on a 32-bit OS, so I'm assuming your comment is on installing a 32-bit program on a 64-bit system.  In some cases this will work, but with a memory-hungry program like 3DSMAX you want to access more than 4 GB of RAM.

You can get newer versions than the 2013 release; I'm assuming you mean you cannot get access to the 2013 or older releases.  Developers regularly retire older software as it won't run reliably on newer hardware and operating systems.  That includes not only the program itself but also supporting features like licensing.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: dgorsman

"You cannot install 64-bit software on a 32-bit OS, so I'm assuming your comment is on installing a 32-bit program on a 64-bit system."

Believe me, my 5-year old laptop is 32-bit. For about two years I've been using 64-bit photoshop (successfully), until recently changed it to 32.

Ok, it's not the point. I think I should unveil my purpose of installing 3ds max, if I want to get your help. I need it for Skyrim modding, for modifying armor and other models. So I have to install a corresponding plugin, that is a nif plugin. And I need all that stuff to be adoptable to my 32-bit OS. What I've gotten yesterday after installation the 2016 64-bit 3Ds Max and 2016-nif-plugins-3.8.0-a3 is a blank (no textures) model in a viewport. Concerning I am absolutely new to 3Ds max, I might miss something, maybe some settings. Or it is a deadend with 2016 versions, and I should came down to 2012. Have you ever bumped into similar problems? On Nexus I've been told here on Autodesk.com I can get some help Cat Embarassed

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous

read the system requirements again it is clearly stated 64 bit windows

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System...

since you are having trouble with a 3rd party add in you need to contact the developer of that add in not here

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report