Community
3ds Max Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Footstep Keyframes?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
papaf1
448 Views, 3 Replies

Moving Footstep Keyframes?

Once a footstep animation is created for a biped, can the keys be moved if you need then to start or end at a different time?
D.R.
3ds Max 2014/2017
Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD
HP xw8600 Workstation
Windows 7 64Bit
Dual Intel Xeon 2.83 E5440 GHz
8.00 GB of Ram
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: papaf1

I have exactly the same question right now and I do notice the footstep transform shows up in the dope sheet when you have footstep mode on..... but with no keys anywhere. The footsteps transform does not appear when you have footstep mode unselected and the biped selected as normal. Anyone have any ideas? I am bummed this is an old post too.
Message 3 of 4
RichJacobUK

Hi All. Did you ever find a solution to this issue. @Anonymous I went ahead and created a footstep animation for my biped ,then added a layer and added some other animations to the biped. I later realised that I need to have this particular biped start its walk a bit later on in my main scene. Would love to know how to move the keyframes forward in the timeline. 

Message 4 of 4
RichJacobUK

Just to add... I found a solution. There is a convert button in the motion panel / biped rollout. If anyone needs more details just add a reply to this thread 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report