Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract ground points section to model or file like land does.

25 REPLIES 25
SOLVED
Message 1 of 26
e_omairquliey
928 Views, 25 Replies

Extract ground points section to model or file like land does.

Hallo guys i have problem that i can't extract the ground points section from civil 3d , i have searched the report section a lot of times and i couldn't extract them to model or file like land help me...

25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26
Jeff_M
in reply to: e_omairquliey

You will need to be a little more specific. "Like Land" doesn't help much since I haven't used LDT in 14+ years. Are you wanting the EG along a profile or a section at specific stations, or ???? A sample of what you need would be helpful.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 26
e_omairquliey
in reply to: Jeff_M

First thank you very much to response to me green ground section.jpg

Message 4 of 26
TerryDotson

If you were to consider third party add-ons, DotSoft's C3DTools will process an alignment, collecting points (optionally places CogoPoints) along the sample lines.  Exports station, offset, northing, easting and surface elevation at specified intervals (like -10,0,10) or all points where the sample line intersects the triangles of the surface.

Message 5 of 26

That mean i need to download that tool to get the points.

Message 6 of 26
hosneyalaa

Hi @e_omairquliey 

Can you attached example drawing In which what You want

Message 7 of 26

welcome Hosneyalaa

Do you know how to use land desktop?

Message 8 of 26
e_omairquliey
in reply to: hosneyalaa

Do you know how to use land desktop, if yes i will give you the order that make the ground section sample so you can know what i need exactly. 

Message 9 of 26
hosneyalaa

I was Use it a long time ago

no I remember What's your order

Message 10 of 26

order land.png

this is the order in land desktop to import the ground points section to model.

Message 11 of 26
hosneyalaa

Ok ...

whats the result using this command Surely ...

there is something like it in civil 3d program But you need to export it to Excel then import pervaded

Message 12 of 26

that's great. so learn me how to import them to Exel from civil 3d.

Message 13 of 26
hosneyalaa

3.jpg

Message 14 of 26

Untitled2.png

Message 15 of 26
hosneyalaa

3.jpg

Message 16 of 26
e_omairquliey

Okay. i will send you an civil3d file.dwg there is a project inside it. i need to extract the ground points which view in sample sections every 25 meters. 

the project is ready to plot but the problem in how i could extract the points ground section like land.

Message 17 of 26
e_omairquliey

Okay. i will send you an civil3d  dwg file there is a project inside it. i need to extract the ground points which view in sample sections every 25 meters. 

the project is ready to plot but the problem in how i could extract the points ground section like land.

Message 18 of 26
hosneyalaa
Message 19 of 26

He didn't extract the original ground point data to excel or model and didn't rap about this subject.

we are in Yemen attached with any design the ground points table for every station and those points most apply with the ground elevation and offset with appear in station section plot.

Message 20 of 26
hosneyalaa

try

001.gif

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report