Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alias AutoStudio 2017 does NOT launch

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
stavros.mavrakis
673 Views, 4 Replies

Alias AutoStudio 2017 does NOT launch

Hi everybody,

One month ago I made format to my laptop putting Windows 10, downloading & installing:

-Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2017

-Autodesk VRED Professional 2017

-Autodesk Speedform 2017

-Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6.2

-Autodesk Showcase 2014

-Autodesk AutoCAD 2014

They were working  fine...

But, some days ago some of them they couldn't open and others wanted the licenses (I use student licenses).

So I have tried everything EVERYTHING... (i have made all the updates and uninstall and reinstall all the programs and the drivers for GPU etc..)

The main problem remains!!! Now all the programs are working except Sketchbook and Alias AutoStudio which cannot launch (It shows the 'Evaluation license' screen and then closes!!!)

In addition I cannot download and install properly Maya extension 2 as it should!!

I thing something's wrong with the licensing process but i can't find the solution! (I also tried the solutions provided by the forum for the FlexNet Licensing Service but not resolution!)

Any suggestions or troubleshooting advice???
I am one step before the format AGAIN!

Thank you for reading

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Did you find a solution?

...PC and OS?

Message 3 of 5
duaxiong
in reply to: stavros.mavrakis

It sounds like your student licenses didn't take and they were running off of the 30-day trial.

Message 4 of 5

I have the same problem with Alias Autostudio 2018. Did you find a a solution for you problem?

Message 5 of 5
anandjoshi
in reply to: sebastianvos

@sebastianvos Did you try getting updated student license for 2018 from Autodesk ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums