Community
VRED Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s VRED Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular VRED topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner Question: Endless Switch Creation.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
hskorupka
230 Views, 0 Replies

Beginner Question: Endless Switch Creation.

Hey Everybody,

New member and user here, I have a question regarding the creation of switches when I add a render to the render que. 

When I add a render to the que, and the program is "capturing variant set" it automatically starts creating switches, and I end up with several thousand switches in my material editor, if it even loads at all.  I am trying to render an automotive interior with leather textures, and under the bump texture, I selected structured.  I don't know if that detail helps, but it was my first time trying that setting and it always fails to capture the render.  The reason I used this setting is it made controlling the grain size of the leather easier.

I have had is problem in the past when rendering seats using the woven cloth textures. The switches get created, again by the thousands, but it still loads the que and renders. I never questioned it because I was still able to get some pretty good renders, but now I'm hitting a wall. 

I can provide more details and screenshots if needed, but can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? 

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report