Did you mean: 

Using Script pro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
730 Views, 3 Replies

Using Script pro

Hi

I have a support issue for using script pro.

I have been dealing with Steven H    

I cant seem to view his answers as the link keeps saying it has expired.

Can someone please assist in this.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
stevenh0616
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi James,

Sorry about this. I escalated your case to the next level of support to try and get you some answers. I also discovered issues with AcCoreConsole for 2018 and felt it was best to escalate since both script pro and AcCoreConsole didn’t seem to be working. You should hear back soon from the next level of support.

If you don’t, please submit another ticket with attention to me and I’ll escakate again until we get you some feedback.

Again, my apologies. I didn’t know that escalating would lock you out of the ticket as well as myself.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Hill, Civil Designer / .NET Developer / AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

http://redtransitconsultants.com/
Autodesk Exchange Store
Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Message 3 of 4
jayhar
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Script (SCR) files are used to automate repetitive tasks by executing commands and command options in a specific sequence. Script files are ASCII text files with the file extension .scr and can be edited using a simple text editor such as NotePad on Windows or TextEdit on Mac OS. When transitioning to the latest release, existing script files should work unless they use commands or system variables that have been deprecated from the AutoCAD-based product. Typically, changes to a command do not impact the execution of scripts because of the way changes are implemented to not affect scripts or AutoLISP files. Copy your existing SCR files to one of the support search paths already defined for the AutoCAD-based product or add the location of your SCR files to the Files tab of the Options dialog box to use then in the latest release.

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists,

Please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved. ?

Thanks You
Jayhar.M.J

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: jayhar

@jayhar

To add ... source of your content: >>>click<<<

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report