Did you mean: 

lee Mac bfindV2.0lsp Stopped working...

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
matthew.mccormack2257W
280 Views, 4 Replies

lee Mac bfindV2.0lsp Stopped working...

This lsp use to work brilliantly, but recently its stopped working for me...   tried unloading and re-loading.

it creates the excel report telling me the old string and the new string... which is fine...  but the actual physical change of the pieces of text hasn't been done... it hasn't applied the change to it, it still says the old string...

so its finding the correct pieces of text because it puts them in the excel sheet, but doesn't actually change anything.

I'm using full version of CAD (AutoCAD 2024)

it still works for my colleagues on their AutoCAD.

anyone got any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

I suggest to contact Lee directly via this link.

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

Thank you, have filled it out and sent the question on to him...

Message 4 of 5

@matthew.mccormack2257W wrote:

...it still works for my colleagues on their AutoCAD....

Are you all testing and using it in the same file and file-locations?

Share your files here.

Message 5 of 5

yeah here at work, we work across a network from a server... so its the same files... 

its mainly the titleblock stuff that we use bfind on when we're creating batch copies of drawings and want to change the title of drawing and stuff like that... 

Not sure I can share the files on here for copyright reasons, I just know it works on other people CAD because I ask them to 'do a bfind' on them for me and it works...

I just don't understand why its stopped working on mine when it use to before, is it that I've unknowingly changed a setting somehow or a system variable or something....

I thought I post it on here to see if anybody else has come across anything similar or has a solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report