Data extraction lisp

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
vemulakondavijay
7428 Views, 6 Replies

Data extraction lisp

Hi,

I have created a DXE file by using dataextraction process. is it possible to extract the data from the selected objects in to CSV format by using this DXE file .

I want a lisp to get data into CSV format with out using Dataextraction process.

Please let me know.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Probably like this: 

(command "_.-DATAEXTRACTION" "c:/Users/10077/Desktop/tmp.dxe" "_y")

The last "Y" is for "csv file exist. Override?" Notice that there are /.

BUT... if you search the forum, there is a lot of requests to extraction a data to csv. You might get a better and faster results then with DE.

Message 3 of 7

Hi Beekee,

Could you help me, with out using the DE ,may i get a lisp to extract the data in CSV format.

My requirement is different, I need a lisp to get Dynamic blocks names and  total count and visibly names in to CSV file format by selecting the objects in model space or sheet layout.

Message 4 of 7

THIS Lee Mac's counter should cover your needs.

Message 5 of 7

Thanks, exactly this is what i am looking for.

Is it possible to get the same details by using the sheet layout??

Just want to know ,but this is enough and I am happily accepting this Lee Mac program as a solution to my need.

Thank you Beekee

Message 6 of 7

Sheets? Or layouts? Or excel sheet? ...meaning in any relation with this routine?

I'm not very familiar with sheets. Layouts I'm doing manually, some people use predefined layouts... or take benefits of Creating tutorials.. For any details pls ask in the general AUTOCAD FORUM. The people there much better understandin these things....... 🙂

Message 7 of 7

Sure, Thank you Beekee.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost