Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode

Dark mode

Love the new Inventor dark mode. So pleasing for the eyes.
Unfortunately, a dark mode / dark theme is still missing in Vault 2021...

21 Comments
YounesYammouri
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

amin.nurdin
Participant

after vault 2022 release, dark mode/theme still does not apply.

please make it happen.

as CAD administrator with serving 70 clients, make my eyes tired 😎

Jason.Rugg
Collaborator

@YounesYammouri, When can we expect a dark theme for Vault?

YounesYammouri
Community Manager

@Jason.Rugg Vault Client Dark Theme is available in Vault 2022.2 Update as a Tech Preview. 

Please join the feedback community to get details how to turn this on.

@senthilkumar please add details regarding Tech Preview Dark Theme & feedback community. 

richard_grove
Enthusiast

@YounesYammouri, would you please send me the details regarding Tech Preview Dark Theme & feedback community. 

sgwilliams
Collaborator

@YounesYammouriCan I get the Vault Client Dark Theme details? I have already upgraded my Vault Professional to version 2022.2.2 And I am a member of the Feedback Community, for three years now.

YounesYammouri
Community Manager

@PualQuek 

can you please send @Anonymous  the instructions to how to switch the Dark Theme (Tech Preview) in 2022.2 Update.

Thanks in advance

Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Vault 2023 Release now supports Dark and Light themes along with Default Classic Theme. Themes are available only in Vault Pro 2023 and Vault Office 2023. 

b_ruijter
Advocate

Why would you not implemet this in Vault workgroup? Please update this as soon as you can. I have no words for this.

marioV95KZ
Observer

@YounesYammouri, could you please send me instructions how to switch to Dark Thema as well?
Thanks a lot in advance.

calincanahai
Contributor

@paery, could I also get instructions on how to enable dark mode. I'm currently running Vault 2022.3 and see no options for dark mode

amin.nurdin
Participant
There's no dark mode in this version. you must install Vault 2023 for the dark mode.
calincanahai
Contributor

Hi @amin.nurdin apparently there is a way to enableDark Theme (Tech Preview) in 2022.2 Update. See comments above

rzaNNQ9V
Explorer

Hi @PualQuek , could you also give me instructions on how to enable dark mode in vault? I am running Vault professional 2022.3

r.kortekaas2AKJD
Observer

@PualQuek or @Senthil_Kumar 

Could send me the instructions for the Dark Theme? We run Vault Pro 2022.2.2

Thanks in advance.

ChandreLuies
Explorer

@paery or @Senthil_Kumar 

Could you please send me the instructions for the Dark Theme? We run Vault Pro 2022.2.2

Thanks in advance.

rzaNNQ9V
Explorer

Hi, @ChandreLuies , @r.kortekaas2AKJD and @calincanahai . Did any of you receive the instructions?

Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk

Please note that Theme change was done as part of Tech Preview in 2022 Release. Tech Preview was ended and which is no longer supported. Theme change is officially available in 2023 release.

rzaNNQ9V
Explorer

@Senthil_Kumar thank you for clarifying. 

calincanahai
Contributor

@rzaNNQ9V Yes I did receive instructions from another community member thankfully.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report