Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Disabled Properties from Selection in Inventor-Vault Browser

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pmartick
132 Views, 2 Replies

Remove Disabled Properties from Selection in Inventor-Vault Browser

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this post since it's related to the Vault Add-In for Inventor, let me know and I'll post else-where.

Inventor Pro and Vault Pro, 2023 versions with latest updates.

In Vault we had a bunch of properties that were added in and searchable making a huge mess.  I've since gone through and disabled the majority of the properties making the property selection screens in Vault much cleaner.  However I noticed that when I want to add a property to view in the Vault Browser Pane in Inventor, it still shows all properties that I have disabled.

Vault:

pmartick_0-1700064048371.png

Disabled properties no longer appear in Vault

pmartick_1-1700064087771.png

Inventor:

pmartick_2-1700064252969.png

Disabled properties still show up here

pmartick_3-1700064269954.png

Is there a way to remove the disabled properties from this list or do I have to go through the longer process of deleting those properties from the Vault?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Gabriel_Watson
in reply to: pmartick

Message 3 of 3
pmartick
in reply to: Gabriel_Watson

That post will be helpful if the solution is to indeed delete the properties. I'm guessing there isn't a solution to this other than to submit to Idea station to make the Add-In selection field synchronize with the property selection in Vault.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report