Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Standard Pick List

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jamesjung
364 Views, 4 Replies

Data Standard Pick List

We have created a data standards dialog box that works perfectly with Vault 2021.  After updating to Vault 2022, some users are not able to select items from a data standard picklist using the mouse cursor.  The users will need to use the up and down arrow on the keyboard to make the selection.  Does anyone know why this is occurring?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ihayesjr
in reply to: jamesjung

Can you provide an image that illustrates what you are experiencing?

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 3 of 5

Hello @ihayesjr,

I think I have the same problem signaled by @jamesjung.

This is what happens when I try to choose something from a picklist in Vault. Here attached a short video.

Thank you!

Francesco

Message 4 of 5

Please try this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/article/25361

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 5 of 5

Hello @ihayesjr,

after a few tests, I managed to find the solution!

It's a sort of combination between the boxes to be checked in the Compatibility tab.

For now, I chose the option "I open this program" for "Use the DPI that’s set for my main display when", but I'm not sure about the difference between that and the other one (I signed in to Windows).

Moreover, In the "High DPI scaling override" the option must be Application.

The only little inconvenience is that with this configuration, icons in Vault are a bit small (I'm talking about icons representing the different types of file: assembly, part, drawing, etc..) but it's definitely a minor issue compared to the one I had before.

Francesco

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report