Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Change the priority of Job Types in the Job Processor

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Aadithya01
176 Views, 1 Reply

To Change the priority of Job Types in the Job Processor

Hi,

I am not much familiar with vault customization. But on the Application side (Vault Professional 2023) we are facing an issue here in the Job Processor which can be only solved through customization. 

The Job Processor is set to have a default priority value for Vault Sync Properties as 100 and the same priority goes for DWF creation. I would like to change the Vault Sync Properties job type to 10 , such that this gets the higher priority. I have looked into the Job Processor config file and I do not see any function to change the priority values. 

Where can I start to change these default priority values ?

I know the pre-requisite for myself should be, to be able to do some customization in order to achieve this. But some precise guidance will be very helpful here. @Markus.Koechl 

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Markus.Koechl
in reply to: Aadithya01

You cannot change the priority of default jobs via configuration. These jobs dynamically split into (sub-) jobs with appropriate priority.

However, you can set the priority on custom job submission. A recent forum thread discussed this already: How to change the Priority settings in job processor - Autodesk Community - Vault

Markus Koechl

Solutions Engineer PDM, Autodesk Central Europe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report