Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor open drawing from vault error after chec-out/in

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jacopo.chiappetti
149 Views, 0 Replies

inventor open drawing from vault error after chec-out/in

I made a custom executable that search Vault for some IDW, checked-out them when found, do something and finally checked-in: when I did the checkout I read childrens (IAM\IPT) and then attach the sames whend I check in.

In Vault all seems ok: I saw IAM\IPT attached to the IDW and also viceversa: IDW version is the last one, that I modify with my application.

If I open the IDW in Inventor I could see and open the rigth IAM\IPT associated as I see them in the Vault panel inside Inventor: also it works if I open the IAM\IPT and then use the "open drawing" (with the IDW already on my local disk).

I get an error only when I open the IAM\IPT and then use the "open drawing from vault" (IDW not on my local disk).

I tried also to use fiddler to see calls and seems correct as the IDW that Vault addin tries to open is the rigth version but it gives me an error: I tried also to "refresh attachments" in Vault but the error is still present.

any idea?

Labels (2)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report