Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding Vault files in custom application

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
architech.ipad1
155 Views, 1 Reply

Embedding Vault files in custom application

Hello.
I have developed a custom web application for a niche project managing field, embedding Forge Viewer and Model Derivative API. It is hosted in the cloud and works perfectly fine for small clients.   One of my clients is using Vault which I didn't know about while developing the application.
I understand that I can use Vaults API (somehow) to make download\upload to my autodesk bucket easier.

But, is it possible to view the files in an embedded Iframe within my app like the Forge Viewer allows?  
https://aps.autodesk.com/en/docs/viewer/v7/developers_guide/viewer_basics/starting-html/
(I'm mainly interested in Revit & DWG files that Model Derivative converts to SVF and displays well.)

Also, where can I access the documentation of the latest API?  Is there a free way to experiment with Vault api development?

Thank you,
Roman

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

You can find the Vault SDK installer as part of client and/or server installation. It includes libraries, samples, and documentation.

Markus Koechl

Solutions Engineer PDM, Autodesk Central Europe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report