Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining the default settings for Copy Design

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
fridtjofZM5ME
100 Views, 0 Replies

Defining the default settings for Copy Design

Is there a way to define the default settings for Copy Design? I didn't find it in the menus, but it has to be defined somewhere. In short I want to default NOT including related documentation and attachments, and I want the dialogue to show the file tree view by default.

It would also be great if the default "Copy from" directory was the directory of the file I'm preforming the operation on, and the "copy to" directory was defaulted the last one used by the command. And it would be REALLY awsome if the default copy/reuse state could be defined by directory; such as everything in the same folder, including sub folders, as the IDW I'm copying gets defaulted to "copy", while everything else is defaulted to "reuse". I'm starting to think that implementing Vault and all its functionality in the iLogic concept might not be a bad idea...

Labels (3)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report