Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if you're missing files

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
LeoWarren-EDU
1256 Views, 8 Replies

What to do if you're missing files

When installing an Autodesk product you see "Product download consists of multiple files. 
At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet."

Solution:

Follow the steps in this support article.

Specific Instructions for your browser can be found on the browser support pages:
Chrome
Edge
Firefox
Safari

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Definetly not helpful.

No explanation how pop ups are related to this message and what simply to do.

Message 3 of 9

Hi @scialom_2000,

Some web browsers have pop-up blockers that can overreact and block websites/downloads that download multiple files at once. Disabling the pop-up blocker (settings may differ between browsers) allows all parts of the installer to be downloaded.

What product are you trying to install and which browser are you using? I've linked the relevant instructions in the original post for the most common browsers but I can add to this list.

I hope this answers your question, please feel free to let me know if you have any further issues.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 9

Hello, @scialom_2000,
Do you still require any help?

Please let me know and I would be happy to get you up and running,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 5 of 9
hamshodeema
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

i have removed ad block but how could i get the missing files  i cant re install the free trial 

Message 6 of 9
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: hamshodeema

Hi @hamshodeema,

This may also be a pop-up blocker issue; what browser are you using?

Leo Warren

Message 7 of 9

I also received the following error message "Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet". The error message doesn't tell me what to do next.

Message 8 of 9

Hi @MHernandez559,

This is usually an issue with your browser blocking pop-ups or multiple downloads.

I have some resources in my first post which may be of use.

What browser are you using?

Leo Warren

Message 9 of 9
sebtian625
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Thank you for the solution. I followed the steps in the support article and checked the browser support pages for specific instructions. Everything worked perfectly after that. Appreciate the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report