Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start a Revit Trial?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
dcondillac
696 Views, 5 Replies

How to start a Revit Trial?

Same as other people here, I filled my information out as a business and downloaded the Revit setup installer. After the download, I launched the program and screen pops up saying I have no active license or trials associated with my email (see attached image). If I click the "Get Free Trial" button, it takes me to the original page. I can fill my information out again, get another copy of the installer, be told the program is already installed, and the process will loop. My account shows no products have been activated. How do I activate the trial?

Original Title: Revit Trial
Title changed by @LeoWarren-EDU to improve clarity.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: dcondillac

Hi @dcondillac,

Since the Revit trial is not appearing your account after repeatedly downloading the installer, I am creating a support case on your behalf so our support team can look into your account,

They will be in touch soon,

Please let me know if you have any further questions,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 6
dcondillac
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

For anyone that is having problems - try using a different browser. I had been using Firefox and couldnt get the trail to show in my account. I switched to Chrome and it worked.  Worth a go!

Message 4 of 6
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @dcondillac,

Thank you so much for following up and marking a solution!

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 6
maria_odinos23

Hello, 

I followed the instructions but it didn't work, it still gave me only the options of a serial number or a license. Help please

Message 6 of 6

Hi @maria_odinos23,

Does the screen you are on look like the image below? (The product may be different)

lets get started.png

If so, please follow the instructions in this article.

Otherwise, can you please share a screenshot? Any further details would be appreciated,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report